Audible Book Fight Club
How do I Attend the Book Club?
…use the magic of the internet to travel in time and space to the book club meeting of your choice and bring your snacks to enjoy an evening of witty comments and delicious snacks or relaxing beverages (assuming you provided them)! You can even email me your responses and a picture or avitar of yourself and I will add you into the book club image for other people to delight from a window into your enlightened or unenlightened insights or cutting criticism.
Books that are meeting soon (because I already purchased and listened to them):
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck -Mark Manson (Meeting)
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business – Charles Duhigg
- Brain Rules for Baby (Updated and Expanded -John Medina
- Never Split the Difference – Chriss Voss
- The Awakened Family: A Revolution in Parenting -Shefali Tsubary
- Reflections on the Artist’s Way – Julia Cameron
- Hands Free Life – Rachel Macy Stafford
I hope to see you at the book club, yeah you have to register to come to the book club, that’s just normal for internet book clubs. Have fun and enjoy the snacks that you brought (or don’t if you are that guy who never brings anything to potlucks…)!